We are committed to helping military families across the country.
Why Choose a VA Mortgage?
We are proud to help our Service Members and Veterans obtain the keys to their own home. Home loans backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) provide affordable home financing options for eligible Service Members, Veterans and surviving spouses.
- Available to help Veterans and Service Members purchase the home of their dreams
- Veterans can qualify for ZERO down payment and no PMI!
- A down payment is required if the borrower does not have full VA entitlement, or if the loan amount is greater than $484,350*
- Gift for down payment and closing costs allowed
- 6 months PITI reserves are required for a 2-4 unit property being purchased and occupied by the Veteran
- VA Funding Fee is included in the loan amount – Disabled Veterans may be exempt
- Seller can contribute towards Veteran’s Closing Costs
- Great first time and move up buyer program
- Owner-occupied primary residences 1-unit single-family residences (SFRs) and PUDs
- VA approved condominiums
1-4 Unit Properties – Veteran must occupy one of the unIts
- None required